Play it again, Sam
I become obsessed with a new song once or twice a week. The first song of the week was Gavin DeGraw's "Follow Through," which is such a pretty song. Then I got his cd in the mail yesterday (from Barnes & Noble, not from some shady connection...although I wish), along with that of Josh Kelley, which I'd bought because it was cheap. Anyway, after listening to "Follow Through" several times, I finished that cd and moved onto Josh Kelley. I was making a goody box for a friend and also watching baseball, so I wasn't paying too much attention to the music. Then, last night, on my second or third listen, I heard this beautiful song called "Home to Me." I am a sucker for a good love song, and this one is just so sweet. I need a boyfriend.Anyway, I guess it's a good thing that I don't have a roommate, or else he or should would probably already microwaved each of these cds, which would be understandable. I had a roommate in college who would always play the same two mp3s: "Strawberry Wine" and "Eternal Flame." After realizing that hearing the music of other artists wasn't likely to make her start listening to anything but these two songs, I spent countless hours just plotting "accidents" for her stupid computer.
