That's not reassuring
I got up earlier than usual today (without the aid of my alarm clock), and was pleasantly surprised to realize that I was rather well-rested. I had time to chat a little with my parents before they left the house for work, which is always nice (no, really). I said goodbye to them when they left, so I was a little confused when I heard my father come back in the house about ten minutes later. He said that he'd come back because he realized that he had forgotten his glasses. I was was confused as to how he could forget his glasses and not notice, and he was too, but apparently that's what happened. "Well, at least tell me that Mom was driving," I said.Nope. He was.
Oh, yeah: my father is blind in one eye, and needs glasses (glass?) for the other. How could he drive around and not notice that he wasn't wearing his glasses?
