Shut it, dude
I have a friend who likes to sing along with whatever music happens to be playing wherever he happens to be. This would be fine if he'd just sing normally; I don't expect us all to sound like post-studio-magic Britney, or even pre-studio-magic Christina. That would just be too much to ask. Still, I hate the way he sings. He tries to sound...I don't know, actually. He just tries too hard. It's difficult to enjoy a song when the person next to you is emoting all over the damn place. You're singing a song in your car, not performing Shakespeare. Ease up a bit, would you?We've all noticed this guy's tendency to oversing, but one person actually mentioned that if she could change anything about him, she'd take away his habit of singing along with the music that he hears. None of the rest of us have ever wanted to make an issue of it, but we all agree. My solution to this problem is to point the iPod to songs that he has for some reason downloaded, but doesn't actually know. It makes the ride a lot more pleasant.
