Why?
I was just IM-ed by a family friend, who, on behalf of a guy she knows, asked me how long after having sex a girl would have to wait before she could be tested for pregnancy. I gave all the general health class-type of answers, and mentioned that a late period could mean any number of things, including stress, illness, or a change in cycle. When I gave this advice, I was under the impression that the encounter or encounters in question had happened recently, only to find out that this apparently happened before the end of summer. The summer of 2003. My friend then went on to say that the girl in question is kind of dumb. That's an understatement. I questioned whether this person even had the ability to feed herself. I mean, honestly: is it even possible for anyone to be that dumb? Apparently, yes. Yes, it is.Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the most depressing part of this story: everyone mentioned, with the obvious exception of myself, is 13 years old. You could not pay me enough to go back to high school.
