Captain Clumsy strikes again
A few weeks ago I closed my finger in the (metal) door at the front of my house. I didn't really feel it at the time, because I'd been walking around in the freezing cold and my hands were way beyond numb. I was so cold at the time it happened, it took a half hour of warmth for me even to begin to feel the pain. When I did, though, it hurt pretty badly. It feels a lot better now, but there's still a reddish-purple spot underneath my fingernail. I thought that was the only reminder of my mishap, but clearly this is not the case. I've got spots, people. Spots.On the tip of my finger there are four or five dark red spots. I guess they happened at the same time as the accident, but (clearly) I am not terribly observant, because I just noticed them last week. Is this normal? Not to be as clumsy as I am, because I don't think so, but to have specs of blood (I guess) just chilling on the top of your finger for weeks after an accident? Help.
