Lady (beatbox) in red
For the last few years, I been unable to listen to Chris DeBurgh's "Lady in Red" without laughing. It's a nice enough song, in its own cheesy 80s soft-rock kind of way, but I once had a dream that about it. Chris DeBurgh (who I don't think I've ever seen), was a New Edition-era man in tight tight jeans and a young leather jacket, trolling a tennis tournament for the woman in red. He was an anaemic looking thin black (!) guy with a pencil mustache and a really bad part in his hair. He might have been Ralph Tresvant circa 1986. Anyway, while everyone else in the audience had on similarly tight, neutral-colored clothing and horrible hair, there was one woman in a red spandex minidress. She was sitting in the aisle seat, and Chris/Ralph went up to her, got down on one knee, and started rapping this song to her. It was hilarious. Seriously. I wish that I could record some of my good dreams, and program them to play at specific times.I have no idea what kind of food I had before I went to be on this particular night, but ever time I hear this song, I am reminded of this dream.
