2.26.2004

Keep in touch

No amount of money could convince me to go back to high school as a student. It just wouldn't be worth it. I liked my friends, but the whole process of high school was torturous and scarring. There's just no way. I couldn't wait to graduate and go to college, to see new faces and experience new things. The friends I have at home all graduated from high school with me, although most of us weren't especially close then. I thought that I was in contact with all of my former classmates who I liked, but the past week has been sort of wild; seemingly out of the blue, I've reconnected with five of my friends from high school who I haven't spoken to in a very long time. I'm so used to being the way I am now, I forget that some people don't know me this way. It's good to have the chance to take a step back and think about how I got to be where I am today.