2.16.2004

Typical

It's such a cliché thing to do, but when I am stressed out, I shop. A lot. This past week has been rough for a couple of reasons, and I now find myself with some really great clothes that I absolutely didn't need to buy. This habit of mine has only been around for a couple of years, since I've been able to afford freak-out shopping sessions, but it is worrisome. I guess that good part of this is that there have been some pretty great sales lately, so at least I'm not spending as much as I could be. I'm just finding it hard to stop now that I've gotten started, and the stressors in my life don't seem to be going away any time soon. On the plus side, if you need a date to a semi-formal or formal engagement, I've got the perfect dress...

Now I just need to go get some matching shoes.