Now what?
So it snowed more last night, to the point where I cannot go to work today. I'm not terribly broken up about this, as I'm guessing that today will be more of the same as last night, and I don't necessarily fancy a 12-hour shift of people whining and yelling at me. Still, if I could have gotten to work, I would have gone. Now, though, I don't know what to do with myself. I kept waking up all night, but am not tired, so sleep doesn't work. I watched the episode of Joan of Arcadia that I'd taped last night, and now I'm updating here.But what to do? I guess I could try to sleep again, but I'd be discouraged if that didn't work. I could maybe study some more for the GRE, but I think it's a bit early in the day to try to use that much of my brain. Plus, I just don't want to. I could read a book, but none of the ones I have are that interesting, not even the one that got all the great reader reviews on Amazon.
I can't even bug my parents, because they're not having any trouble sleeping. What's a girl to do?
