Another milestone
I've reached that seminal milestone in every American woman's life: I am being stalked.Actually, I'm not sure that he's stalking me, but it creeps me out that my ex-boy/best friend has taken to showing up where I am. I mean, what are the odds that he just happened to go to the same concert that I was going to? One that had been sold out for weeks and for which tickets were available only through eBay? Yes, that's what I thought.
I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he has a history of being creepy toward women who aren't interested in him. It's a good thing that everyone we know in common already knew that and nobody thought to tell me until it was too late. Thanks, friends!
But I have to admit that this new development has given me a new topic of conversation...with those same friends. Yeah, I know, they kind of suck as friends, but I can only deal with one thing at a time.
By the way, I didn't see him at the concert, which was terrific, although I advise all Liz Phair fans to avoid the tall drunk old guy who wouldn't leave me alone during her set, but thankfully left or passed out before Jason Mraz started. If the old dude had kept up during JM's set, I would have brought on the pain. I never believed that I had an addictive personality, but I could quite easily become obsessed with Jason Mraz.
I could always ask my new shadow for details about stalking...
